Sunday 5 June 2011

Untimely Stimulus #23

I don’t really know where this came from. There’s a lot of pollen in the air and it makes my eyelashes stick together and it really freaks me out. Also, yesterday Gary told me about this old teacher he had who one day came into class and scared shit out of the students because she’d been sitting down at her makeup table and curling her eyelashes and she was squeezing the curler really tight and she was tired so she was leaning on her elbow but she was kind of near the edge of the desk and she must have shifted her weight or something because next thing she knew her hand slipped and she was in all kinds of pain and she looked down at her hand and she had like three quarters of her lashes in her curling device in her fist and she looked in the mirror and she looked like a fucking droog. So maybe that’s where this came from. I don’t even know.

No comments:

Post a Comment